Monday 23 January 2012

You've been a BAD girl!!!!!

Into the year 2012, and there is no change in the life of Mrs X, although technically speaking this was an incident from 2011.

As you are all aware, my dating habits are somewhat memorable, and this next one is no exception. I was seeing the 'Frenchy' for a few months before realising this must come to an end (not to mention the fact he read my blog and realised he wasn’t the only person I was seeing) In which case it came to an abrupt end with the text that was received in a previous post, you know the one where he said 'I am not your lab rat' blah blah blah. Anyhow, I never got round to writing about my first encounter with Frenchy so I shall update you now, he was in the building with a fellow house mate, when we were all partying and I was waiting on 'The Rogue' who, did not show, and had he shown up this may well have been a different story.

So, here I am with this sexy French guy, who came a-knocking in the late hours of the night, to see if I fancied a night cap, being the rampant that I am I obliged, a few hours later completely rat arsed, both knowing where this is heading, well at least I thought I did, until, I got a good old SPANKING!!!! ha ha ha, not a little smack on the bottom, we are talking full on hand slaps on my arse, I must also tell you that this was not during sex, not even during foreplay, this was his foreplay. Now, as mortified as I was I went along with it thinking 'we will get onto the good stuff in a bit'. The good stuff never came, the spanking came hard and fast, and then the dreaded dirty talk, arghhhhhh, never did I think I would hear the words ' did you do your homework?' whilst getting jiggy. But sure as hell he bloody well said them, along with some other clichés such as, 'you've been a bad girl' and 'Sir is going to punish you now' SWEET JESUS, how the fuck am I gonna get out of this one.




Now, I am not one to complain for a good ass slap, but this was some next level shit, and the fact I was NOT responding to these questions, nor was I encouraging the spank, just egged him on, hand prints on my bottom like no tomorrow.

I made a decision later, that I would give him another chance, and see if maybe it was the drink bringing out his inhibitions, did I mention he is a teacher? Probably quite important to this little fetish he had going on, anyway so the next time he came round, he was in his work attire, suit tie and briefcase, I think you can all guess where this is going, yep, he suggesting leaving his tie on and requested I address him as his classroom name, Mr Frenchy (obviously not Frenchy). This time I could not endure this role play thing he had going on, I just said NO, point blank NO, take the fucking tie off and I will not call you that you silly fool!!!!



Harsh, I think not, at least know your limits before you force actual pain on somebody!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know you but your blog is brilliant. Your moments of despair bring me so much joy!

    ReplyDelete