Tuesday 19 April 2011

The Rogue Part 1

Rogue, true definition a dishonest or unprincipled man, a bad egg, playfully mischievous, or a scoundral. Now The Rogue in my life is exactly that, and I will take you through my journey with this Rogue!

Part one:


Now, we've all seen and heard of MR BIG, well ladies, I have my very own MR BIG, accept we will refer to him as 'The Rogue' very appropriate if you ask me. I first met The Rogue five years ago at a night club in my home town, and we met, had one night together and that was all, until two years ago. I had just broken up with 'The One' and The Rogue appeared back in my life, not uncommon as we live in the same city, and I have seen him numerous times since the previous events, but he appeared none the less. First date, a lovely meal, which I remember very clearly, at one of my favourite restaurant, coincidence I hear you say? The first date was amazing and we hit it off on a different level from the first time. He ate salmon, this is how clearly I remember it. We sat for a few hours drinking and laughing and then went on to a local pub for a few more, I tell you know, I fell right there and then, and I knew this was gonna be my downfall. So after a wonderful evening he hailed me a cab and we went our seperate ways. This my dear friends, has been the most horrendous two years of my life, and as much as I love my time spent with him,






I regret ever getting involved, as it turns out I am not the person I thought I was. I turned into a needy, psycho stalker, and I did what all of us has at one time or another done. This was not love, this was lust and obsession over a rebound, but none the less I just couldn’t help myself.










Stay tuned to see it all unveil......

Au Revoir my little birdies

No comments:

Post a Comment